Loading some great jobs for you...
1. Knowledge of applicable federal, state, county and local laws, regulations, and requirements.
2. Knowledge of department organization, functions, objectives, policies and procedures.
3. Knowledge of geriatric nursing.
4. Knowledge of emergency medical procedures.
5. Skill in supervising, training, and evaluating assigned staff.
6. Skill in preparing and maintaining patient records.
7. Ability to use computer, fax machine and copier.
8. Ability to exercise sound judgment in decision making.
9. Ability to foster a cooperative work environment.
10. Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
11. Ability to operate various types of medical equipment including oxygen, wound vacuums, tube feeding pumps, suction machines, ambu bags and patient lifts.
12. Ability to be compassionate and caring.
13. Ability to maintain quality, safety, and/or infection control standards.
14. Ability to observe, assess, and record systems, reactions and progress.
15. Ability to work extended hours including evenings, weekends and holidays.
16. Ability to work independently and meet strict time lines.
17. Ability to communicate efficiently and effectively both verbally and in writing.
18. Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with the individuals of varying social and cultural backgrounds.
19. Must be willing to obtain CPR and Red Cross First Aide Certified within ninety (90) days of employment. Must maintain CPR and Red Cross First Aide Certification during employment.
20. Must adhere to strict confidentiality in all matters. (Must sign a confidentiality statement prior to employment.)
21. Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) training is required prior to starting this position.
Applicants please clearly state how you meet these qualifications on the application/resume.
1. Associate Degree in Nursing.
2. One (1) year of work experience as a professional nurse.
3. Must be currently licensed in the State of Wisconsin as a Registered Nurse.
4. Must have a working phone to be contacted as needed.
ITEMS TO BE SUBMITTED:
1. Must provide a copy of diploma, license, degree or certification upon employment.
2. Three (3) current references.