Gastroenterologist needed to help out with locum tenens coverage until new permanent provider is hired. This is a lucrative and long-term opportunity for the right physician.
Dates of Coverage: ASAP start (February time frame with credentialing), looking for 2+ weeks per month of coverage as we need to fill a full time schedule.
Description/Requirements forAssignment # 66202:
* Active Wisconsin license, Minnesota license for reciprocity or Compact license preferred, Board Certification required
* Dates of coverage: as soon as credentialed and ongoing until a new permanent provider is hired (we anticipate this being long-term)
* Schedule will be Monday through Friday 8am-5pm + 1:3 hospital call (weekdays/weekends)
* Will be covering in two nearby facilities (15 minutes apart), no outreach required
* Will see 12-14 patients per day
* GI procedures, clinic patient consults and follow ups (ERCP not required)
* Will accept candidates that can provide 2 weeks, 3 weeks or 4 weeks per month ongoing
Jackson & Coker offers:
+ Weekly direct deposit
+ A-Rated Malpractice Insurance with tail
+ In-House travel agency
+ 24/7 recruiter availability & single point of contact
+ Experienced in-house Privileging Coordinators
Experience why Jackson & Coker has been recognized by Forbes and Staffing Industry Analysts for our commitment to service excellence.
Shannon Brooks | 678-###-#### | ...@jacksonandcoker.com
For more jobs, visit Jackson & Coker.