Transforming the future of healthcare isn't something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.Here at Change Healthcare, we're using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.
If you're ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that's committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
National Decision Support Company, a Change Healthcare Company, is seeking a Data Analyst specializing in medical imaging to help our client-facing teams integrate the CareSelect decision support platform with our clients' Electronic Health Records (EHRs). CareSelect helps to guide physicians to appropriate healthcare services for their patients and reduces unnecessary testing.
Primary responsibilities include:
* Analyze, format, and load customer data sets into our database
* Map client exams and services from their electronic health record (EHR) to the corresponding services used by the CareSelect decision support platform
* Participate in the process of reviewing the mapped content with client Subject Matter Experts
* Prioritize tasks to ensure client due dates are met
* Communicate with Implementation Project Managers and Customer Success Specialists to ensure needed information is available to ensure the on-time completion of customer deliverables
* Assist with other data-centric tasks in support of our clients
* Contribute to process improvement initiatives to advance the quality of our product and service delivery
* Associates degree in Radiography (or similar program)
* 1+ year(s) experience working as a Radiographer or Radiologic Technician
* Strong attention to detail
* Strong analytical skills
* Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
* Knowledge of healthcare terminology
* Ability to communicate effectively with clinicians
* 1+ years of healthcare IT experience
* 3+ years work experience as a Radiographer or Radiologic Technician
* Familiarity with the full-scope of radiology modalities (x-ray, MRI, CT, etc.)
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Commitment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Associated topics: body, breast, imager, imaging, interventional, mammography, mri, musculoskeletal, neuroradiology, thoracic